Monday, August 31, 2009

I Love Stock Photography, Pt 2

I have mentioned before that my job requires me to carouse the dirty streets of Shutterstock quite frequently, with hilarious results.

One of my last jobs required me to find a picture of a "female doctor". This should not be so difficult. My exact search query was "female doctor".

This photo is titled "Young angry doctor with axe". I had to include the title so you would be aware that the submitter wanted us to know that this woman is, specifically, a doctor. My doctor is usually a 22-year old with a pink nightie and flip flops, so this makes perfect sense. My doctor is also Kevorkian's sexy granddaughter.



Gotta love these two bananas!


This one is simply titled "Bad Diagnosis". The doctor isn't pictured, but I guess we're to assume that a female doctor is breaking the bad news. Just what is the bad news? Acne? Underbite? Lupus? Grey shirt? The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment